Letter: Bettis has the right experience
October 28, 2014
I am writing this letter in support of Kara Bettis' re-election bid for Eagle County coroner. I have had the opportunity to work with Kara at various times during the past 12 years. I find Kara to be professional and compassionate in her position as coroner. This job has to be one of the more difficult yet important positions in the county, which truly serves people.
Kara certainly has the experience, education and credentials necessary for this position. She cares about the community and the people she works for and with.
Keep experience in your Coroner's Office, and vote for Kara Bettis.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents