Letter: Best year ever
December 2, 2014
Well, we just finished up with my 18th year hosting the Hickory House Ribs annual Thanksgiving meal. We raised $4,500 for the Buddy Program with everyone's generous donations — our best year ever. I would like to specially thank the following people and businesses:
My staff (Hickory House), the best staff in Aspen.
U.S. Food Service's Neal Henley.
The Aspen Times.
Main Street Bakery.
Recommended Stories For You
The Luu brothers and their families.
Chris King and his family.
Lisa Joe at All Things Sweet.
And all the volunteers.
Thank you all for helping to put on this great community event. We hope to see you all next year.
Owner, Hickory House Ribs
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Homeowner near Aspen takes Starwood HOA to court over $900k in fines
- Tenants above fitness studio file lawsuit over noise
- City of Aspen preparing for upheaval of pedestrian malls
- City of Aspen warns motorists of major delays over bridge beginning April 2
- Feds intervene in Basalt cell service dispute, prompting answer from Verizon