Letter: Best year ever
December 2, 2014
Well, we just finished up with my 18th year hosting the Hickory House Ribs annual Thanksgiving meal. We raised $4,500 for the Buddy Program with everyone's generous donations — our best year ever. I would like to specially thank the following people and businesses:
My staff (Hickory House), the best staff in Aspen.
U.S. Food Service's Neal Henley.
The Aspen Times.
Main Street Bakery.
Recommended Stories For You
The Luu brothers and their families.
Chris King and his family.
Lisa Joe at All Things Sweet.
And all the volunteers.
Thank you all for helping to put on this great community event. We hope to see you all next year.
Owner, Hickory House Ribs
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts to begin June 11