Letter: Back on the bus
December 27, 2015
Dear Roaring Fork Transportation Authority board of directors, Dan Blankenship and all the people who make it all happen:
Last ski season, RFTA eliminated the downvalley direct bus that left the Snowmass Mall at 4:45 p.m. People previously using that service, as a result, endured some lengthy delays, while others were able to use the new bus-rapid-transit service, and many others chose to drive.
This season, RFTA reinstated that downvalley direct bus at 4:45 p.m., and as one of its passengers, I would like to extend a huge thank-you to the people who made this happen. The inconveniences associated with getting to a downvalley local stop have been eliminated, and we are all grateful. Thank you, RFTA, and happy holidays!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director