Letter: Back on the bus
December 27, 2015
Dear Roaring Fork Transportation Authority board of directors, Dan Blankenship and all the people who make it all happen:
Last ski season, RFTA eliminated the downvalley direct bus that left the Snowmass Mall at 4:45 p.m. People previously using that service, as a result, endured some lengthy delays, while others were able to use the new bus-rapid-transit service, and many others chose to drive.
This season, RFTA reinstated that downvalley direct bus at 4:45 p.m., and as one of its passengers, I would like to extend a huge thank-you to the people who made this happen. The inconveniences associated with getting to a downvalley local stop have been eliminated, and we are all grateful. Thank you, RFTA, and happy holidays!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility