Letter: Attention, Aspen newcomers
November 19, 2014
Are you new to town? Homemade spaghetti and meatballs will be served at St. Mary Catholic Church's Welcome To Aspen dinner Nov. 20, from 6 to 8 p.m.
A special invitation to all new Aspen Skiing Co. workers! We welcome you and appreciate what you do for the Aspen and Snowmass Village community. What better way to make connections and new friends than over a meal. St. Mary is located on Main Street between Galena and Hunter streets. We look forward to meeting you!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday