Letter: Attention, Aspen newcomers
November 19, 2014
Are you new to town? Homemade spaghetti and meatballs will be served at St. Mary Catholic Church's Welcome To Aspen dinner Nov. 20, from 6 to 8 p.m.
A special invitation to all new Aspen Skiing Co. workers! We welcome you and appreciate what you do for the Aspen and Snowmass Village community. What better way to make connections and new friends than over a meal. St. Mary is located on Main Street between Galena and Hunter streets. We look forward to meeting you!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Update: Service being restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’