Letter: Aspen depends on tourism
October 13, 2015
We all live in a resort town that is driven by the tourist dollar. Tourists need a place to stay so they can frequent our establishments and add their dollars to all of our pockets.
For the first time in nearly 40 years, we have the opportunity for new beds. We need to take action!
More beds equals more room for satisfied tourists equals more kind words equals more returning tourists equals more of the Aspen lifestyle we all enjoy. The circle of Aspen life continues.
Please join me in voting "yes" on 2A.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Skier rescued from Aspen Mountain sidecountry
- Aspen School District, HR director part ways
- Friends support local furloughed Forest Service worker whose son was born with cystic fibrosis