Letter: Aspen depends on tourism
October 13, 2015
We all live in a resort town that is driven by the tourist dollar. Tourists need a place to stay so they can frequent our establishments and add their dollars to all of our pockets.
For the first time in nearly 40 years, we have the opportunity for new beds. We need to take action!
More beds equals more room for satisfied tourists equals more kind words equals more returning tourists equals more of the Aspen lifestyle we all enjoy. The circle of Aspen life continues.
Please join me in voting "yes" on 2A.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain