Letter: Appreciative for this community
November 23, 2016
It has been a month since my highly publicized bike crash and I want to thank everyone for the many cards and wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery. I know that over the years many in this community have been supportive of our fellow citizens in their times of need, and this situation has been no exception. The outpouring of love and concern have paid off in spades for me and I truly appreciate it. Lots of folks have shared their stories of rib-crunching and wrecks they have survived, lending a spirit-lifting mood for me.
Many, many thanks to all, and as I have said repeatedly, Damn the torpedoes!
With deep appreciation and love,
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Aspen School District cancels classes for Friday after overnight snow