Letter: Appreciative for this community
November 23, 2016
It has been a month since my highly publicized bike crash and I want to thank everyone for the many cards and wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery. I know that over the years many in this community have been supportive of our fellow citizens in their times of need, and this situation has been no exception. The outpouring of love and concern have paid off in spades for me and I truly appreciate it. Lots of folks have shared their stories of rib-crunching and wrecks they have survived, lending a spirit-lifting mood for me.
Many, many thanks to all, and as I have said repeatedly, Damn the torpedoes!
With deep appreciation and love,
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- What’s the Big Deal: Nearly $11 million for Aspen condo