Letter: Appreciative for this community
November 23, 2016
It has been a month since my highly publicized bike crash and I want to thank everyone for the many cards and wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery. I know that over the years many in this community have been supportive of our fellow citizens in their times of need, and this situation has been no exception. The outpouring of love and concern have paid off in spades for me and I truly appreciate it. Lots of folks have shared their stories of rib-crunching and wrecks they have survived, lending a spirit-lifting mood for me.
Many, many thanks to all, and as I have said repeatedly, Damn the torpedoes!
With deep appreciation and love,
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire