Letter: An outstanding candidate for coroner
October 23, 2014
My wife and I are proud to endorse Sue Franciose for Eagle County Coroner. We have known Sue for four years, and we have been impressed with her compassion, dedication, enthusiasm and professionalism. Most of our contact with her has been through the Shaw Outreach Team, where I served as chairman of the board. Sue joined the Shaw Outreach Team in the beginning, helping to raise more than $4.7 million to build Jack's Place, a cancer caring house at the Shaw Regional Cancer Center in Edwards. Since then, Sue has spent innumerable hours organizing "Hike, Wine & Dine," the team's primary annual fundraising event on Beaver Creek Mountain, which just completed its sixth successful year, raising significant amounts to ensure the care and comfort of cancer patients and their families at Shaw.
I didn't know Sue during her medical career, but her resume of more than 20 years in the medical field speaks for itself. She has dedicated her time to make a difference in Eagle County, and she will continue to do so in the Coroner's Office. Former Eagle County Coroner Donna Barnes has chosen Sue, and so should you. See Sue's website at http://www.suefranciose.com, and please vote for this outstanding candidate.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Update: Service being restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court