Letter: An instructor for the school board
October 28, 2015
I am writing to endorse Lee Mulcahy as a candidate for the Aspen school board.
My family and friends have known Lee for over 25 years and can attest to his impeccable character, commitment, integrity and loyalty. Lee had been the only ski instructor for my children and skied with him on an annual basis for over 12 years. He represented the highest standards of professionalism and principles of safety while being an exemplary role model for them. The devoted and thoughtful kindnesses he has shown me and my family and scores of others are unsurpassed. Lee's background as a teacher and his deep commitment to community service, education and diversity are assets he would bring to the Aspen school board.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American