Letter: A well-deserved honor
January 13, 2016
Congratulations to Gregg R. Anderson and the family of his late brother, Tom, on the occasion of their induction into the Aspen Hall of Fame.
I worked with Gregg at the Aspen Chapel for over 30 years. His commitment to the people of Aspen by creating a unique spiritual center at the Aspen Chapel through worship services, youth programs, marriages, baptisms, memorials and counseling is unparalleled in recent Aspen history. He also started the Aspen Buddy Program and the Open Door Counseling Center. This honor is well-deserved.
Congratulation also to Boogie Weinglass and the family of Helen Klanderud.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cops stanch Aspen’s weekend cocaine flow
- Aspen icon ‘Benny the Blade’ found off bike path, hospitalized
- Developers walk away from lodge approval in Aspen’s West End
- Homeowner near Aspen takes Starwood HOA to court over $900k in fines
- Man arrested on theft charge for allegedly taking wine bottles from Aspen restaurant