Letter: A trustworthy choice for trustee
October 17, 2015
Jon Warnick has a passion for education demonstrated by his many years of service to Colorado Mountain College. At CMC, he has served as a member of the board of overseers and a member of the CMC Foundation board from 2008 to 2014, including as chairman from 2009 to 2014. He was actively involved in introducing a four-year bachelor's program at CMC and has been a sponsor of CMC's Scholars Program since 2007. He also has been a continuing-education student at CMC, having completed 34 classes over the past few years.
Jon is a graduate of the University of Colorado with a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering and business. He has Juris Doctor and Master of Business Administration degrees from the University of Denver. He had a distinguished business career at IBM, including international postings in Tokyo and London. In addition, he serves as a member of the Valley View Hospital Foundation board and Finance Committee.
Please vote for Jon. CMC needs him!
Rich and Holly Glasier
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Skier rescued from Aspen Mountain sidecountry
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7