Letter: A poem about fall
October 3, 2015
Fall dances past the windows while everyone's asleep.
Fall laughs at the clumsy leaves zig-zagging through the breeze.
Fall creeps through the door as summer says goodbye.
Fall sings to a windy beat as leaves rest at my feet.
Fall says it's thankful to be here.
Fall warns, "be careful, it's icy outside."
Recommended Stories For You
Fall designs the beautiful gowns for the aspen trees.
Fall wishes it could stay to see the snow.
Fall wears yellow, orange, green and red PJs as winter pulls up the covers.
Marley Morris, 10
Aspen Elementary School, Fifth grade
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Aspen School District cancels classes for Friday after overnight snow