Letter: A poem about fall
October 3, 2015
Fall dances past the windows while everyone's asleep.
Fall laughs at the clumsy leaves zig-zagging through the breeze.
Fall creeps through the door as summer says goodbye.
Fall sings to a windy beat as leaves rest at my feet.
Fall says it's thankful to be here.
Fall warns, "be careful, it's icy outside."
Recommended Stories For You
Fall designs the beautiful gowns for the aspen trees.
Fall wishes it could stay to see the snow.
Fall wears yellow, orange, green and red PJs as winter pulls up the covers.
Marley Morris, 10
Aspen Elementary School, Fifth grade
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance