Letter: A poem about fall
October 3, 2015
Fall dances past the windows while everyone's asleep.
Fall laughs at the clumsy leaves zig-zagging through the breeze.
Fall creeps through the door as summer says goodbye.
Fall sings to a windy beat as leaves rest at my feet.
Fall says it's thankful to be here.
Fall warns, "be careful, it's icy outside."
Recommended Stories For You
Fall designs the beautiful gowns for the aspen trees.
Fall wishes it could stay to see the snow.
Fall wears yellow, orange, green and red PJs as winter pulls up the covers.
Marley Morris, 10
Aspen Elementary School, Fifth grade
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire