Letter: A need to slow down?
October 31, 2013
A need to slow down?
In light of the recent bus accident, I find it ironic to have observed, on Monday morning, a RFTA bus (#737) headed downvalley on the bus-rapid-transit Glenwood route speeding between 5 and 15 miles per hour in excess of the posted speed limits between Blue Lake and Catherine Store in the very same vicinity of the accident.
Shouldn't all RFTA busses observe the speed limits?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche