Letter: A need to slow down?
October 31, 2013
A need to slow down?
In light of the recent bus accident, I find it ironic to have observed, on Monday morning, a RFTA bus (#737) headed downvalley on the bus-rapid-transit Glenwood route speeding between 5 and 15 miles per hour in excess of the posted speed limits between Blue Lake and Catherine Store in the very same vicinity of the accident.
Shouldn't all RFTA busses observe the speed limits?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents