Letter: A loss for the community
November 10, 2015
We were sad to see the news that our good friend Kay Miller had passed. We had spoken with John only a few days before. While John was his perennial upbeat self, it was easy to detect his deep concern about Kay's condition.
The Millers have been like family to so many of us in Aspen. Kay was warm and engaging. Bright, charming and intelligent. Interested in everything. What a glorious life Kay had, with a loving husband and so many loving progeny.
We will miss Kay very much. She will always live in our hearts.
Jamie and Maurice Emmer
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says