Letter: A loss for the community
November 10, 2015
We were sad to see the news that our good friend Kay Miller had passed. We had spoken with John only a few days before. While John was his perennial upbeat self, it was easy to detect his deep concern about Kay's condition.
The Millers have been like family to so many of us in Aspen. Kay was warm and engaging. Bright, charming and intelligent. Interested in everything. What a glorious life Kay had, with a loving husband and so many loving progeny.
We will miss Kay very much. She will always live in our hearts.
Jamie and Maurice Emmer
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche
- Local arrested on FBI warrant over emails