Letter: A difference-maker
October 23, 2015
I am writing to support Jen Rupert for the Roaring Fork School District Board of Education in the upcoming mail-in-ballot election in early November.
I have known Jen personally and professionally for many years, and I have watched her enter into this election process with an open mind, endless energy and genuine enthusiasm.
Jen does not come with an agenda but rather a commitment to listen to the needs of parents and children in the school district and to act upon those interests. She has the ability to make things happen and effect change when it is needed.
Jen will bring her positive attitude and dedication to our schools — and she will make an excellent member of our school board.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility