Letter: A chance to re-energize Snowmass
October 9, 2015
Snowmass Village has a reason to celebrate. Losing three generations of transparent, clearly disingenuous, poorly communicated Base Village developers is cause for joy. I have some familiarity with East West Partners, and with equity partners already on board, this could expedite the Base Village white elephant with some necessary increased pace and energize the stagnant Snowmass real estate market. An original intent of the base development was investment in and reinvigoration of the original mall area, and this needs to be re-emphasized at the council.
Let's get started.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen’s affordable housing authority looks at increasing user fees
- Vail employee allegedly slept with child prostitute in Glenwood Springs
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million