Letter: A chance to re-energize Snowmass
October 9, 2015
Snowmass Village has a reason to celebrate. Losing three generations of transparent, clearly disingenuous, poorly communicated Base Village developers is cause for joy. I have some familiarity with East West Partners, and with equity partners already on board, this could expedite the Base Village white elephant with some necessary increased pace and energize the stagnant Snowmass real estate market. An original intent of the base development was investment in and reinvigoration of the original mall area, and this needs to be re-emphasized at the council.
Let's get started.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified