Letter: A chance to re-energize Snowmass
October 9, 2015
Snowmass Village has a reason to celebrate. Losing three generations of transparent, clearly disingenuous, poorly communicated Base Village developers is cause for joy. I have some familiarity with East West Partners, and with equity partners already on board, this could expedite the Base Village white elephant with some necessary increased pace and energize the stagnant Snowmass real estate market. An original intent of the base development was investment in and reinvigoration of the original mall area, and this needs to be re-emphasized at the council.
Let's get started.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Aspen’s affordable housing program faces budget shortfall