Letter: A caring community
December 3, 2013
A caring community
On Friday, Nov. 22, I was involved in an accident on Maroon Creek bridge. I would like to thank the Roaring Fork Transportation Authority bus driver for doing all that he could to protect the other drivers and myself. Without his quick and responsive maneuvering there would certainly have been more injuries.
I would also like to thank the fire department, EMT services, and Aspen Valley Hospital staff for taking such good care of me.
Thanks to "Jacob," the good Samaritan who stopped to help on the icy bridge. He was able to get my wife's cell number and call her for me. The Aspen Police officer, Kirk Wheatley, was very professional, patient and polite. I would like to apologize for all of the commuters who were delayed on their Friday evening. I also want to thank all of my friends, family and acquaintances who have been thinking of me.
Aspen is truly a special little community, and I am blessed to call it my home.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River