Lame! JAS! Lame!
September 3, 2018
Did anyone else feel ripped off in the VIP Silver Donor section at the Jack Johnson show Saturday? The concert was what we expected – great tunes, good sound and visuals and very chill. However, the food and beverage offerings were a disappointment. In fact, the food stations started packing up shortly after 8 p.m. when Jack came on and the bar stopped serving before 8:30 p.m.! We were told state liquor laws demanded it. Really? On Friday night at the Lionel Richie show, they served until 9 p.m. and shut down when the storm alert was announced and the grounds were cleared. Yes, part of the steep donor three-day pass cost of $2,000 may be claimed as a charitable donation, but we certainly did not receive good value for the cost of admission. We're going general admission all the way next time, if there is a next time. Thank you Compass Bank for pouring us a glass of rose!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents