Keep community programs strong with 1A
October 24, 2018
The Healthy Community Fund supports several local nonprofits. Lift-Up is just one of the many that will face the difficult decision to adjusting services provided to our clients if this valuable funding is lost.
Lift-Up has a strong commitment to supply food and basic hygiene supplies to families of the Roaring Fork Valley. The generous grant provided to us through Healthy Community Fund enables us to run our year-round food pantry in Aspen. We at Lift-Up are very grateful for the support of the Healthy Community Fund and ask that you continue to support this much needed initiative.
The fund supports six areas identified by county officials: family and youth well-being, physical and public health, mental health and substance-abuse prevention; the well-being of seniors, cultural, recreational and educational treasures and environmental health.
Keep our communities strong and support your neighbors in need, vote "yes" on Ballot Initiative 1A to keep our communities healthy and strong.
Executive director, Lift-Up
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft