Keep community programs strong with 1A
October 24, 2018
The Healthy Community Fund supports several local nonprofits. Lift-Up is just one of the many that will face the difficult decision to adjusting services provided to our clients if this valuable funding is lost.
Lift-Up has a strong commitment to supply food and basic hygiene supplies to families of the Roaring Fork Valley. The generous grant provided to us through Healthy Community Fund enables us to run our year-round food pantry in Aspen. We at Lift-Up are very grateful for the support of the Healthy Community Fund and ask that you continue to support this much needed initiative.
The fund supports six areas identified by county officials: family and youth well-being, physical and public health, mental health and substance-abuse prevention; the well-being of seniors, cultural, recreational and educational treasures and environmental health.
Keep our communities strong and support your neighbors in need, vote "yes" on Ballot Initiative 1A to keep our communities healthy and strong.
Executive director, Lift-Up
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River