Justice Snow’s owner a stand-up local
October 22, 2017
With regard to Justice Snow's: I am among the many Aspenites who have known and loved Kiley, the owner, for decades. Our relationship has been a joy. She always treats me with respect, indeed with an open heart. Most important though is her integrity.
Through many years of doing business with Kiley, some fraught with uncertainty, I never doubted her commitment to honest dealing, down to the last penny. And she has never disappointed.
She is exactly the sort of operator we need in Aspen, and more than ever. She is demonstrably happy to live here as a local-among-locals. She is concerned for this community and its welfare. I am sure our commercial core has benefitted greatly from her diligence, her vision, and her warm sincerity.
I hope to see her here for years to come.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Pitkin County to prompt valley-wide recycling changes, looking to end drop-off sites
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility