Is Hunt buying properties just to resell them?
July 5, 2018
Why is this person who lives in Snowmass so worried about where Aspen relocates the city offices? Why did this person lead the group suing Aspen concerning the location of the new city offices? Why did Mark Hunt jump in to "solve the situation" with the location of the city offices by so generously offering his property to be transformed into the new city offices? Is it because Mark Hunt, the developer, is only buying properties just to resell them at the appropriate time, since he isn't building anything? Is there collusion between Toni Kronberg and Mark Hunt? Just wondering.
West Palm Beach and Aspen
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art