Horses allow additional wilderness experiences
August 28, 2018
I am thrilled to be moving back to the valley, mountains, family and friends that I love.
As a disabled wilderness enthusiast, horses allow me to navigate terrain I otherwise no longer could access. We rode on the Sutey Ranch on Friday and it is one of my favorite trail-riding experiences without mountain bike surprises. I hope we can continue to support the ranch for hikers, equestrians and wildlife for now and the future.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche