Horses allow additional wilderness experiences
August 28, 2018
I am thrilled to be moving back to the valley, mountains, family and friends that I love.
As a disabled wilderness enthusiast, horses allow me to navigate terrain I otherwise no longer could access. We rode on the Sutey Ranch on Friday and it is one of my favorite trail-riding experiences without mountain bike surprises. I hope we can continue to support the ranch for hikers, equestrians and wildlife for now and the future.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire