Hope aboard the Veazy profit train
October 27, 2017
Emzy Veazy III will submit a documentary credit called a "Letter of Interest" to the Town of Snowmass Village for Base Village Building 6.
Let the Snowmass Village Town Council give him a chance to compete and give a formal presentation.
I guarantee if you personally sit in the audience to witness Veazy's "interest" pitch to the Town Council, you will be amazed to see, hear and come to understand why those who witnessed me over the years at local government meetings in person or by way of television broadcasts are aware I am impressive and have good, workable ideas to benefit many, including you.
Let us bring more vitality, profit-making and good fortune to Snowmass Village.
Emzy Veazy III
Aspen and Burbank, California
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Business Monday: Clock ticks for Aspen retailers on 420 E. Hyman