Hey, columnist: Complain less, ski more
November 22, 2017
Could this be the year that columnist Roger Marolt finally gets his 100-day pin? Doubtful. You'd think that someone who grew up here would've gotten one by now, but no. The wildly successful incentive program is in its ninth year, and he still has nothing to show for it.
Hey Roger, how about less complaining about Skico and more skiing on their mountains? Lest Roger be reminded that if he does decide to achieve the modestly achievable feat — skiing 100 days in a 150-day-long season — that riding the new roller coaster up on Snowmass does not constitute a ski day.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court