Hey, columnist: Complain less, ski more
November 22, 2017
Could this be the year that columnist Roger Marolt finally gets his 100-day pin? Doubtful. You'd think that someone who grew up here would've gotten one by now, but no. The wildly successful incentive program is in its ninth year, and he still has nothing to show for it.
Hey Roger, how about less complaining about Skico and more skiing on their mountains? Lest Roger be reminded that if he does decide to achieve the modestly achievable feat — skiing 100 days in a 150-day-long season — that riding the new roller coaster up on Snowmass does not constitute a ski day.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River