Hanlon fights for veteran’s rights
March 6, 2018
I have worked for two years with Karl Hanlon and his wife Sheryl at their Smiling Goat Ranch in Carbondale, providing equine therapy supporting children with autism and veterans suffering from traumatic brain injury and PTSD. Karl continues to reach out to veterans to help them heal from the wartime trauma they are experiencing.
I am supporting Karl Hanlon for the 3rd Congressional District for his
support for veterans rights, fighting the opioid epidemic and protecting our public lands. We veterans fought for our country and are now fighting alongside Karl Hanlon to prevent the sale of the public lands we fought to protect.
Vote Karl Hanlon for Congress
LtCol Dick Merritt
U.S. Marine Corps (Ret)
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Glenn K. Beaton: We will not worship the Colorado Civil Rights Commission
- Aspen Skiing Co. opens $10 million Lost Forest adventure center at Snowmass
- Fire near Glenwood moving to mop-up operations
- Mountain bike association pays the price to clear trails from Aspen to New Castle
- Fire forcing evacuations in part of Oak Meadows outside Glenwood Springs