Hanlon fights for veteran’s rights
March 6, 2018
I have worked for two years with Karl Hanlon and his wife Sheryl at their Smiling Goat Ranch in Carbondale, providing equine therapy supporting children with autism and veterans suffering from traumatic brain injury and PTSD. Karl continues to reach out to veterans to help them heal from the wartime trauma they are experiencing.
I am supporting Karl Hanlon for the 3rd Congressional District for his
support for veterans rights, fighting the opioid epidemic and protecting our public lands. We veterans fought for our country and are now fighting alongside Karl Hanlon to prevent the sale of the public lands we fought to protect.
Vote Karl Hanlon for Congress
LtCol Dick Merritt
U.S. Marine Corps (Ret)
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Aspen icon ‘Benny the Blade’ found off bike path, hospitalized
- Jazz Aspen Snowmass close to buying building home to Eric’s, Su Casa and other tenants
- Ex-Aspen Valley Hospital nurse files federal complaint
- Stop Sucking: A grassroots movement to eliminate plastic starts at the bar