Guess I misjudged Sessions
January 9, 2018
I thought Attorney General Jefferson Beauregard Sessions was a state's rights guy. I guess the Emancipation Proclamation was an infringement on state's rights, but federal enforcement of laws against sale, possession and use of marijuana in Colorado and other states where popular vote has declared it legal is not.
Fred Malo Jr.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- River Valley Ranch Golf in Carbondale gets new owner