Guess I misjudged Sessions
January 9, 2018
I thought Attorney General Jefferson Beauregard Sessions was a state's rights guy. I guess the Emancipation Proclamation was an infringement on state's rights, but federal enforcement of laws against sale, possession and use of marijuana in Colorado and other states where popular vote has declared it legal is not.
Fred Malo Jr.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen outfitter says it can’t be held responsible for rafting death
- Aspen Councilman asked to stop but continues to email plaintiffs suing city over office building
- Aspen man’s mental health again a concern for Pitkin County judge
- Forest Service cleans up illegal marijuana grow site near Redstone
- Aspen’s housing board kicks woman out of house