GOP the party of firearms
October 5, 2017
In February, Trump signed a Repugnican-only bill. The bill overturned Obama's bill to allow the Social Security and Human Health Service Agencies to send records concerning the mental stability of firearms consumers to the FBI. Those records would have been put into the fast-response background check for anyone who is legally purchasing a weapon.
This latest, crazy, 64-year-old white guy had 10 rifles in his room, on the 35th floor, overlooking the music venue. I'm guessing he preferred rhythm and blues to country. The next guy will have silencers on his automatic rifles if the Repubs get their way this week.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west