Free speech for all
October 6, 2017
Standing with your hand over your heart when our anthem is played is respect for our military, alive and dead. After that three minutes, kneel for whatever reason. It is a form of free speech. Then play ball!
Trump calling "SOB" is so classic Trump stupidity.
I think our National Anthem should be "America the Beautiful." The present one is too war-like. Let's kneel for a change.
Dr. Richard C. Goodwin
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River