Flake shows spine, will anybody else?
October 25, 2017
U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Arizona) delivered a truthful, honorable, eloquent speech to Congress condemning and delegitimizing the "mercurial" Trump and shortsighted lemmings (politicians, business leaders, and general public) who follow Trump through the sludge and toward the cliff.
While finally members of the Republican Party are speaking out against the crude, unstable and "dangerous" behavior of Trump and complacency of his base of opportunists, misguided patriots and dupes, what will be pragmatic steps taken to avoid further downward spiraling of the nation.
Spineless and brainless U.S. politicians who allow this charade to persist are a disgrace to themselves, their families, and friends, and do a great disservice to the greater body politic. Contact Sens. Michael Bennet Cory Gardner and tell them to take a stand against the absurdity and volatility of Trump politics.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- River Valley Ranch Golf in Carbondale gets new owner