Feed vets over Trump’s ego
August 14, 2018
Feeding our vets is so much more important than feeding President Donald Trump's ego.
That's why I created a petition to Sens Michael Bennet and Cory Gardner and all members of Congress, which says:
"Use the estimated $10 to 30 million for Trump's Veteran's Day parade instead to feed the 40,000 homeless U.S. vets three meals per day for two weeks, per analysis by Newsweek (March 11)."
Will you sign this petition? Go to this website: petitions.moveon.org/sign/feed-homeless-vets-or?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche