Feed vets over Trump’s ego
August 14, 2018
Feeding our vets is so much more important than feeding President Donald Trump's ego.
That's why I created a petition to Sens Michael Bennet and Cory Gardner and all members of Congress, which says:
"Use the estimated $10 to 30 million for Trump's Veteran's Day parade instead to feed the 40,000 homeless U.S. vets three meals per day for two weeks, per analysis by Newsweek (March 11)."
Will you sign this petition? Go to this website: petitions.moveon.org/sign/feed-homeless-vets-or?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire