Federal Reserve promotes foreign interests
December 26, 2018
A letter in favor of abolishing the Federal Reserve appeared in The Aspen Times last week ("Financial corruption continues," Dec. 21). The letter failed to mention a few things: When Congress ceded control of the U.S. money supply to the private Federal Reserve organization in 1913, it is said that 80 percent of the FED's control resided in foreign hands.
That 1913 act gave back to the British banking cabal the independence the United States won from the British in 1776. When you look at history from 1913 to the present, it explains why the Federal Reserve, bought and paid for by Congress and foreign-owned mainstream media, often promote actions that strengthen foreign interests and weaken those of the American people.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche
- Aspen parks its $2.6 million transit experiment