Entrepreneurship in ski communities
September 13, 2017
How does entrepreneurship thrive in a mountain town in an era of ski resort consolidation?
On Wednesday, Sept. 20, Aspen Forever Buffs and Aspen Entrepreneurs are hosting a free panel discussion with Aspen Skiing Co. CEO Mike Kaplan, University of Colorado Leeds School of Business Dean Sharon Matusek, Matt Doyle of Fatmap, and Rudy Defelice of Mammoth Mountain to explore the current state and future opportunities for community vibrancy.
Location: Maker + Place, 315 Hyman Ave. Time: 5-8 p.m. Visit AspenBuffs.org for more information and to RSVP.
Hope to see you there!
Mike Jahn, May Selby, Rebecca Cole, Jessica Garrow
Aspen Forever Buffs Alumni Board
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Aspen School District cancels classes for Friday after overnight snow