Entrepreneurship in ski communities
September 13, 2017
How does entrepreneurship thrive in a mountain town in an era of ski resort consolidation?
On Wednesday, Sept. 20, Aspen Forever Buffs and Aspen Entrepreneurs are hosting a free panel discussion with Aspen Skiing Co. CEO Mike Kaplan, University of Colorado Leeds School of Business Dean Sharon Matusek, Matt Doyle of Fatmap, and Rudy Defelice of Mammoth Mountain to explore the current state and future opportunities for community vibrancy.
Location: Maker + Place, 315 Hyman Ave. Time: 5-8 p.m. Visit AspenBuffs.org for more information and to RSVP.
Hope to see you there!
Mike Jahn, May Selby, Rebecca Cole, Jessica Garrow
Aspen Forever Buffs Alumni Board
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million