Don’t let Pan and Fork parcel fall to development
March 13, 2018
Looking across the undeveloped parcel along the Roaring Fork River, you don't need much imagination to see that if even half of this land falls to development, the magnificent view of the river will be walled off from Basalt, virtually privatizing the view.
Why would Basalt be willing to let this happen?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Aspen icon ‘Benny the Blade’ found off bike path, hospitalized
- Jazz Aspen Snowmass close to buying building home to Eric’s, Su Casa and other tenants
- Ex-Aspen Valley Hospital nurse files federal complaint
- Stop Sucking: A grassroots movement to eliminate plastic starts at the bar