Do the math
May 22, 2018
The Aspen Times recently printed a notice from Snowmass Base Village about its "$600 million project." As a Base Village owner since a 2006 purchase, I can't imagine where that number came from. My condo's value is one third less than what I paid for it. I would like to know where the original asking price for the 2017 sales were and what they sold for.
Snowmass Base Village numbers don't pass the smell test.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Mama bear and her three cubs spend the night at Snowmass Center
- Is affordable housing no longer affordable in Aspen?
- Aspen’s parking problems persist as director plays whack-a-mole
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- ‘Cowboy’ Jim Crowley recollects his 100 years in Fryingpan Valley and Basalt