Do the math
May 22, 2018
The Aspen Times recently printed a notice from Snowmass Base Village about its "$600 million project." As a Base Village owner since a 2006 purchase, I can't imagine where that number came from. My condo's value is one third less than what I paid for it. I would like to know where the original asking price for the 2017 sales were and what they sold for.
Snowmass Base Village numbers don't pass the smell test.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- ‘Massive’ theft from Aspen doctor/sister leads to jail, probation
- Aspen housing authority forcing former board member to sell her home after renting it out
- Aspen’s controversial, historic Boomerang Lodge sells for $10 million
- Naked gospel singer in middle of Aspen road arrested
- City of Aspen under contract to buy downtown building for $23 million