Do the math
May 22, 2018
The Aspen Times recently printed a notice from Snowmass Base Village about its "$600 million project." As a Base Village owner since a 2006 purchase, I can't imagine where that number came from. My condo's value is one third less than what I paid for it. I would like to know where the original asking price for the 2017 sales were and what they sold for.
Snowmass Base Village numbers don't pass the smell test.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Councilman asked to stop but continues to email plaintiffs suing city over office building
- Business Monday: Not quite a free fall, but United fares between Aspen and Denver dropping
- Aspen man’s mental health again a concern for Pitkin County judge
- Hiker airlifted off Maroon Peak after falling 100 feet into gully
- U.S. Forest Service opposing Fryingpan, Arkansas rivers conditional rights in wilderness area