Daily News columnist should take a hike
November 3, 2018
Lo Semple laughs at the thought of me crashing and getting stuck in the hypothetical skiers' breezeway through the proposed Gorsuch Haus hotel at Lift 1A. I certainly hope I get to try.
A worse scenario would be watching Semple get hopelessly tangled in the scrub oak at the side of Norway Slope trying to hike his way around Gorsuch Haus back to the ski lift. He is an excellent hiker, but spare him the misery of tick fever. Let Aspen City Council know we need the breezeway.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million