Could we please have our mailbox back?
August 29, 2018
A couple of weeks ago, I left my office above the mall to mail a letter and discovered that our mailbox (across from the Wheeler) was gone! Apparently, a postal official took offense at the hundreds of stickers from all over the world that were stuck on the box. He felt is was "disrespectful" and removed the box permanently. We need our mailbox back. We like the stickers — it gives the box personality. How dare this person make the decision to remove the mailbox without consulting anyone!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche