Could we please have our mailbox back?
August 29, 2018
A couple of weeks ago, I left my office above the mall to mail a letter and discovered that our mailbox (across from the Wheeler) was gone! Apparently, a postal official took offense at the hundreds of stickers from all over the world that were stuck on the box. He felt is was "disrespectful" and removed the box permanently. We need our mailbox back. We like the stickers — it gives the box personality. How dare this person make the decision to remove the mailbox without consulting anyone!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- Business Monday: Tomcich has no reservations about career change