Community service for the people who set the fire
July 6, 2018
Just an idea on punishment for the idiots that allegedly started the Lake Christine Fire.
How about one hour of community service for every hour of firefighting it takes to put the fire out. Perform that community service by planting trees that were destroyed.
I would suggest doing it somewhere else, however, you are not going to be very welcome in this valley.
Oh and for our local grumpy old man complaining about no fireworks: This is why fireworks were banned this year!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday