Community service for the people who set the fire
July 6, 2018
Just an idea on punishment for the idiots that allegedly started the Lake Christine Fire.
How about one hour of community service for every hour of firefighting it takes to put the fire out. Perform that community service by planting trees that were destroyed.
I would suggest doing it somewhere else, however, you are not going to be very welcome in this valley.
Oh and for our local grumpy old man complaining about no fireworks: This is why fireworks were banned this year!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Business Monday: Clock ticks for Aspen retailers on 420 E. Hyman