Community service for the people who set the fire
July 6, 2018
Just an idea on punishment for the idiots that allegedly started the Lake Christine Fire.
How about one hour of community service for every hour of firefighting it takes to put the fire out. Perform that community service by planting trees that were destroyed.
I would suggest doing it somewhere else, however, you are not going to be very welcome in this valley.
Oh and for our local grumpy old man complaining about no fireworks: This is why fireworks were banned this year!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain