Come meet Diane Mitsch Bush
August 7, 2018
Tired of complaining about Donald Trump? Then join us Aug. 16 to meet Diane Mitsch Bush. Mitsch Bush is trying to unseat Sen. Scott Tipton and help flip the House. She's been endorsed by Emily's List and Indivisible, and has received an "F" from the NRA (my favorite "non-endorsement"). She's a champion of health care, public education, our environment, the middle class and so much more. She's also won all five of the elections she's been in — as a Democrat — in a predominantly red area.
Conversely, Tipton is unwavering in his support of the Trump agenda, and has said "no" to affordable health care and responsible gun control and "yes" to tax cuts for the wealthy and to turning over our treasured public lands to the oil and gas industry (who also generously line his pockets). Enough is enough. It's a tough race, but if we don't all jump in and help, nothing might ever change.
Please join us to meet "Diane for Colorado" on Aug. 16 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at at our home (1195 Riverside Drive). No donation is required to attend (but certainly appreciated). You can RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you vote here, come and listen, help spread the word, and let's turn our little corner of Colorado — and the House — blue.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen-area men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte
- What’s the Big Deal: $6.8 million for luxury cabin outside of Aspen
- Monday Business Briefs: Little Nell and Steakhouse No. 316 get props; Aspen estate bound for auction
- Aspen man charged in political official assault
- Bundy’s escape forever a part of Garfield County history