June 20, 2018
I had a mostly great Father's Day this last Sunday. I spent time weeding in the garden and then managed to repair my chipper/shredder, getting all greasy, of course. Both my daughters called me and they and the grandchildren are well. The only thing that cast a black cloud on that day was listening to the news about children being separated from their parents. If you doubted that Donald Trump and his supporters have ice water instead of blood in their veins, doubt no more.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Aspen School District cancels classes for Friday after overnight snow