June 20, 2018
I had a mostly great Father's Day this last Sunday. I spent time weeding in the garden and then managed to repair my chipper/shredder, getting all greasy, of course. Both my daughters called me and they and the grandchildren are well. The only thing that cast a black cloud on that day was listening to the news about children being separated from their parents. If you doubted that Donald Trump and his supporters have ice water instead of blood in their veins, doubt no more.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items