Beaton can’t get over the Trump
October 3, 2017
Glenn Beaton appears to be on the right track with his criticisms of ways Aspen's elected officials waste taxpayer dollars; but, as normal, he ends up in the weeds.
I would take Glenn seriously on this topic, but isn't Mr. Beaton the genius who voted for the embarrassment/crook in the Oval Office that gold-plated his entire apartment — with money stolen from unpaid workers and appropriated through sliming the system by not paying taxes? Why not take your backyard critique to a higher level? Where is the outcry against the hoard of leeches in Donald Trump's family and administration who utilize taxpayer dollars like a credit card with no limits?
Is Beaton oblivious to Tom Price, Steven Mnuchin, Scott Pruitt and Betsy Devos mis-utilizing jet travel at taxpayers' expense? Wake up, Mr. Beaton, smell the coffee, drink some and then write your next column.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million