Be the generation that ends Alzheimer’s
January 14, 2018
Individuals in the Roaring Fork Valley deal with the harsh realities of Alzheimer's disease every day. Now imagine if we're able to change the course of this disease by developing a therapy that can stave off symptoms before we lose another generation. This is what we're doing at Roaring Fork Neurology as one of Generation 1 and Generation 2 study sites, contributing to the Alzheimer's Prevention Initiative (API) Generation Program. The Generation Program is made up of two clinical trials — Generation Study 1 and Generation Study 2 — and is testing investigational study medications which aim to prevent the onset of the disease.
I have seen too many patients lose who they are to this disease and have witnessed many families struggle with effects of Alzheimer's. Help us be the generation to end Alzheimer's. If you'd like to learn more about participating in the Generation Program, visit http://www.GenerationProgram.com or call Roaring Fork Neurology at 970-927-1141.
Dr. Brooke Allen
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- She Said, He Said: What makes Aspen the divorce capital of Colorado?
- Another winter storm expected to hit Aspen, Snowmass area Monday
- Aspen’s Alex Ferreira, Torin Yater-Wallace soar into Olympic ski pipe finals
- Mutual fund plummet blamed on Aspen homeowner’s firm
- Talk will expose sex trafficking’s reach into Aspen