Basalt could use a bus
March 13, 2018
With all of the talk of increasing the vitality of Old Town Basalt, I would think a free shuttle service from the Willits area to Basalt would be a great way of doing so. It could run every 20 minutes from Triangle Park in Willits to Lions Park in Basalt. I mentioned this idea at a Basalt Town Council meeting about four years ago and I was told it would be too expensive. Maybe now, with all of the growth and activity in the Willits area, it makes sense?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Romero Group buys Snowmass Mall for $28.5 million from Related Cos.
- Fire forcing evacuations in part of Oak Meadows outside Glenwood Springs
- Aspen Skiing Co. opens $10 million Lost Forest adventure center at Snowmass
- Forest Service rangers to enforce Pitkin County’s ATV ban around Aspen
- Naked gospel singer in middle of Aspen road arrested