Aspen’s lack of foresight
July 4, 2018
I know that living in the eternal present is supposed to be holy, but let's get practical.
Down the road our descendents are going to wonder what was going through our collective mind when we gave up our water rights up Maroon Creek and didn't build one comprehensive City Hall when we had the chance.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos