Aspen’s lack of foresight
July 4, 2018
I know that living in the eternal present is supposed to be holy, but let's get practical.
Down the road our descendents are going to wonder what was going through our collective mind when we gave up our water rights up Maroon Creek and didn't build one comprehensive City Hall when we had the chance.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- In ‘Freak Kingdom,’ a professor examines the political Hunter S. Thompson