Aspen’s lack of foresight
July 4, 2018
I know that living in the eternal present is supposed to be holy, but let's get practical.
Down the road our descendents are going to wonder what was going through our collective mind when we gave up our water rights up Maroon Creek and didn't build one comprehensive City Hall when we had the chance.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility