Aspen post office vulnerable to shutdown
January 8, 2019
As of 3 p.m. Monday I suspect that the Trumpian shutdown is why the weekend snowfall at the Aspen post office has not been shoveled. I wonder if the post office would be legally vulnerable to a slip-and-fall lawsuit?
Can the costs-of-the-Trumpian-shutdown buck be passed down the line to blue-collar contractors whose workers might not show up when they know they won't be paid?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Skier rescued from Aspen Mountain sidecountry
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7