Another misstep by Trump
December 1, 2017
I wonder what was going through the minds of the World War II Native American code-talkers when general spur bones Trump was talking to them the other day. Talking to them like a sixth-grade history student. All while a portrait of old hickory Andrew Jackson was behind them.
I shouldn't mention the Pocahontas part as Dumpster should not have in those circumstances. It makes you wonder, though. Were those code-talkers coding some other way to each other while the president was going on and on and on?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million