Allow stores’ sandwich boards
August 20, 2018
Editor's note: This letter was originally sent to Aspen City Council
Please reconsider your complete ban on sandwich board signs in the city. My small sandwich board is the only visible sign that my shop has from the sidewalk and the street.
Many people would not be able to find us without it due to the recessed entrance to Susie's in the Concept 600 building. I depend heavily on that sandwich board for tourist business. I am sure that many other businesses are in similar situations, where their storefronts are not right on the sidewalk and are not highly visible.
I will not be able to attend your session when you plan to discuss it, so please take this letter into consideration.
Susie's Ltd Consignment
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)