Admission of guilt?
August 31, 2018
Local columnist Roger Marolt just can't stay out of his own way. First it was illegally riding an e-bike on the Government Trail, and more recently riding on Sky Mountain Park in a downpour when it's muddy, causing extensive trail damage. The perplexing thing is he admitted to both. Hopefully in the future he'll be a better ambassador of the leisure activities he chooses.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman