Admission of guilt?
August 31, 2018
Local columnist Roger Marolt just can't stay out of his own way. First it was illegally riding an e-bike on the Government Trail, and more recently riding on Sky Mountain Park in a downpour when it's muddy, causing extensive trail damage. The perplexing thing is he admitted to both. Hopefully in the future he'll be a better ambassador of the leisure activities he chooses.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million