Actually help Bamesberger win
September 17, 2018
Shaming isn't my favorite; it often backfires. But it’s justified now.
Countless locals have complained to me that Mick Ireland might get elected county assessor. A position without term limits that can be abused easily to wreak retribution on political opponents.
Yet how many of the complainers have donated to the campaign of his opponent, Deb Bamesberger? How many have offered to donate time to her campaign?
If you haven't helped elect Deb and Mick wins, don't gripe to those who did help.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Glenn K. Beaton: Psychosexual dysfunction and pickup trucks
- Sting, John Mayer to headline Jazz Aspen Labor Day Experience
- Snowmass celebrates opening of Base Village, Limelight: ‘It’s a whole new world’
- Aspen Skiing Co. provides details on future of Gent’s Ridge, Bell Mountain lifts and on-mountain huts
- Cops defend traffic response to snowstorm during Aspen rush hour