Actually help Bamesberger win
September 17, 2018
Shaming isn't my favorite; it often backfires. But it’s justified now.
Countless locals have complained to me that Mick Ireland might get elected county assessor. A position without term limits that can be abused easily to wreak retribution on political opponents.
Yet how many of the complainers have donated to the campaign of his opponent, Deb Bamesberger? How many have offered to donate time to her campaign?
If you haven't helped elect Deb and Mick wins, don't gripe to those who did help.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Is affordable housing no longer affordable in Aspen?
- Aspen’s parking problems persist as director plays whack-a-mole
- Business Monday: Chasing the American dream at the Roaring Fork Grill in El Jebel
- Sex assault suspects appear in court together in Aspen
- ‘Cowboy’ Jim Crowley recollects his 100 years in Fryingpan Valley and Basalt