A farewell note of gratitude
October 24, 2018
After many rewarding years as a local citizen, I have decided to change venue and challenge myself with new adventures and opportunities.
I sincerely thank the entire community from Aspen to Glenwood Springs. This includes the many friends, some strangers, co-workers and the Aspen Skiing Co.
You have given me tremendous support, acceptance and encouragement. This has become a catalyst shaping my future.
As I say goodbye and gracias, you will still see me periodically as I always feel welcome here.
Have a happy Halloween and a wonderful winter.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Micro-housing and free market river cabins part of new proposal for Basalt’s Pan and Fork