A farewell note of gratitude
October 24, 2018
After many rewarding years as a local citizen, I have decided to change venue and challenge myself with new adventures and opportunities.
I sincerely thank the entire community from Aspen to Glenwood Springs. This includes the many friends, some strangers, co-workers and the Aspen Skiing Co.
You have given me tremendous support, acceptance and encouragement. This has become a catalyst shaping my future.
As I say goodbye and gracias, you will still see me periodically as I always feel welcome here.
Have a happy Halloween and a wonderful winter.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos