Letter: Trump way or the highway?
December 7, 2016
Here is something to ponder: Trump pledges 4 percent of annual economic growth. Economists say with unemployment at 4.6 percent, America would have to permit many immigrant workers.
On the other hand (as economists often say), Trump wants to "export" 11 million people that already have jobs.
Is Trump standing on his own oxygen hose? We should not tear apart families. There should be a path to citizenship for those who have never broken our laws.
Richard C. Goodwin
Trending In: Opinion
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility