Letter: Trump way or the highway?
December 7, 2016
Here is something to ponder: Trump pledges 4 percent of annual economic growth. Economists say with unemployment at 4.6 percent, America would have to permit many immigrant workers.
On the other hand (as economists often say), Trump wants to "export" 11 million people that already have jobs.
Is Trump standing on his own oxygen hose? We should not tear apart families. There should be a path to citizenship for those who have never broken our laws.
Richard C. Goodwin
Trending In: Opinion
- Tony Vagneur: Reminiscing for moment for a bit of perspective, posterity
- Mike Littwin: How hot does a smoking gun need to be before Trump is truly burned?
- Roger Marolt: A slower shutter speed to capture a picture-perfect powder day
- Aspen Princess: Taking baby steps to navigate this back-breaking labor of love
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Willoughby: The split personality of Aspen Mountain’s Spar Gulch
- How to see the super blood wolf moon on Sunday