Letter: Trump way or the highway?
December 7, 2016
Here is something to ponder: Trump pledges 4 percent of annual economic growth. Economists say with unemployment at 4.6 percent, America would have to permit many immigrant workers.
On the other hand (as economists often say), Trump wants to "export" 11 million people that already have jobs.
Is Trump standing on his own oxygen hose? We should not tear apart families. There should be a path to citizenship for those who have never broken our laws.
Richard C. Goodwin
Trending In: Opinion
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents