Letter: This might hurt
November 11, 2016
I really don't want to be vulgar, but I feel like a prostitute is about to take over the White House, one that will sell out to the highest bidder. One that will take extra special care of the big dogs. One that will try to fill his Cabinet with unbelievably unqualified cohorts.
I also believe that Mr. Trump won this election fairly. So Democrats need to get the crying and shock out of their systems and get ready to do more work. Smart and thoughtful work. Work with the new president. Don't blockade every single thing. Don't even trust and verify. Hold him to the job as best as one can.
We as a nation have had some really bad moments and leaders. We as a whole, (Dems, independents, and moderate Republicans) can keep the new president in check. It is going to be a long four years, though.
My prediction is that we are going to see SNL moments at least once a day. Maybe more. Hopefully Trump will listen to the right calm people. I hope Mr. Pence can really pitch in there.
God help the USA. God help the new and outgoing president. God help us all.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Aspen’s housing program seeks to educate homeowners on the do’s and don’ts
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain